$888 per Jaguar car (up to 4 people)
$1125 in Mercedes Volante (up to 7 people)
Depart Dunedin City accommodation at 8.30am and travel south to the lovely seaside township of Kaka Point, and on to Nugget Point lighthouse where we stop for a coffee (picnic style provided).
We depart for Cannibal Bay or Surat Bay to view New Zealand Sea Lions (the worlds rarest), on to Purukanui Falls (a 10 minute walk through New Zealand native forest).
We take the Tautuku Estuary boardwalk and watch out for the rare fernbird.
After lunch at the Whistling Frog or Niagra Falls, we view the falls and go to the Waikawa District Museum and dwell on the history of this area in the forestry and shipping times of the late 1800's.
We visit Curio bay and view one of the World's finest Jurassic fossil forests.
We return to Dunedin stopping off at scenic lookouts on the way.
Back at accommodation at approx 5pm.
- Dedicated latest model long wheelbase Jaguar car or Mercedes Benz luxury Volante (up to 7 passengers)
- Splendid scenery - coastal scenic route
- Kaka Point and Nugget Pointfor picnic morning tea (provided)
- Wildlife viewing at Cannibal Bay/Surat Bay
- Purakanui Falls
- Estuary Boardwalk (Lookout for rare Fernbird)
- Niagra Falls (Whistling Frog or Niagara Falls Cafe for lunch)
- Waikawa Museum
- Curio Bay fossil forest
- We provide warm jackets, binoculars and chilled bottled water on all tours